Ideal planning for pregnancy involves promoting regular ovulation and supporting optimal uterine health and tone in preparation for fertilization and pregnancy.* In preparation for pregnancy, women can optimize their fertility by supporting regular ovulation and the overall health and tone of the uterus with time-honored and scientifically researched botanicals. *
- Regular ovulation is promoted with Chaste tree berry and Tribulus.
- Uterine tone and hormonal balance is supported with botanicals: Motherwort, Dong quai, Maca root and Alfalfa. *
- Red raspberry leaf has centuries of traditional use in supporting the uterus in preparation for pregnancy. *
- Rhodiola is included for general endocrine system support and because research does indicate its support in fertility. *
- Enzymes are included to promote better nutrient uptake. *